July 18, 2017

# Cookies

Amazingly Chewy and Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies


What should I do with my life? This is something I ask myself often and something that has been wrecking havoc on my life. I've discovered that this question for most people is something that takes a lot of time and hard self-discovery. 



I don't know if I have the patience for that but I'm definitely ready for the adventure! And I'm going to enjoy it with these cookies because that's something I'm sure of.



These cookies are so chewy and have the perfect peanut butter taste! I love it when cookies are just slightly stick to your mouth chewy but still soft. So if your like me you'll love these cookies.




Amazingly Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies

Makes 24

Ingredients

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg (or flax egg)
1 1/4 cup oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup chocolate chips
a couple tablespoons of almond milk if needed


Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a cookie sheet
2. In a small bowl, cream together peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
3. Add in oats, baking soda, and cinnamon then mix until combined. Add in a couple tablespoons of almond milk if the mixture is too thick to mix
4. Stir in chocolate chips
5. Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on baking sheet. Gently flatten
6. Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden brown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn!

COPYRIGHT 2020 KATCUPCAKE.COM