May 2, 2018

# Bars # Brownies

Simple Raw Brownies


I have slowly been becoming obsessed with raw no-bake desserts! And since I especially love chocolate brownies, I knew that I had to make a raw brownie recipe! 
I find these ones reminiscent of Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownies, especially with the sprinkles! Which I used to eat all the time when I was little! 
If anyone knows how to recreate those with a healthy twist but still just as fudgy please let me know ASAP!
These brownies are still better than Cosmic Brownies and maybe even more delicious! They're also vegan, raw, gluten free, paleo, and have no refined sugar!
They contain:

Cocoa powder
Coconut Oil
Almonds
Dates
Maple Syrup
Cinnamon
Salt
Sprinkles (optional)
And they're no bake so you can enjoy them in the hot summer months to come! Let me know if you try them out! 
Raw Healthy Brownies
Makes 6-9

Ingredients

For Brownies
1 cup almonds
1 cup dates
1/4 cup cocoa powder

For Chocolate Topping
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp cocoa podwder
sprinkles (optional)

Directions
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
2. Place all brownies ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined and mixture sticks together like a dough
3. Press dough into bottom of loaf pan
4. In a small bowl, microwave coconut oil until melted
5. Add in maple syrup and cocoa powder and whisk together until combined and it looks like chocolate
6. Pour chocolate on top of brownies, sprinkle on sprinkles and then chill until brownies are hardened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn!

COPYRIGHT 2020 KATCUPCAKE.COM