December 20, 2010

# Oatmeal

Joy to the World Exams are Done!



Sorry for the long hiatus. I wish I could say that I was doing something exciting but I spent most of my time studying :( and then imaging all the yummy things I was going to make over winter break. I can't wait!
And now for the long awaited oatmeal recipe!


Mmmm...chocolate, banana, and peanut butter. These are possibly the best foods in existence! I'm not sure about you guys but I need to eat peanut butter and chocolate every day. What's not to love about this great combination?
If you thought that putting juice in oatmeal was a great idea just wait until you try hot cocoa mix powder!
This recipe is sweet and smooth like pudding. You can add more or less peanut butter and hot cocoa to your own taste preferences.




Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Oatmeal

1/3 cup quick oats
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 banana
1 tbsp hot cocoa mix powder (or to taste)
1 tbsp peanut butter (or to taste)

Combine oats, water, and milk in a saucepan over medium high heat.
Thinly slice banana and add to the mix.
Allow mixture to cook until it starts to bubble and then stir the banana in.
Lower heat and cook, stirring frequently until all liquid is absorbed
Top with more banana and peanut butter if desired

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Oatmeal is the best! But when you add chocolate and peanut butter to the equation...THE BOMB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn!

COPYRIGHT 2020 KATCUPCAKE.COM