May 3, 2011

# Reviews

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Special Offer

I was recently offered a jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil to try out. I was so happy when they did because I have been searching for coconut oil in every store with no luck.


When I received my coconut oil, I did a happy dance and then determined how I would have my first taste. I couldn't wait long enough to bake something and I also wanted to be able to experience its pure taste. So I decided to just spread some on an english muffin.




Opening up the jar was an experience in itself. It smells heavenly of coconut paradise!




The oil is solid at room temperature but it melts very quickly. On warmed bread it melts instantly.



I can now tell why some like coconut oil so much. To me it gives the same richness and texture as butter but without all of the unhealthy fats. I would highly recommend it if you avoid dairy or high fat foods. I'm already scouring recipes so that I can add it to my baking!


Did I mention the jar is HUGE! Its 32 oz! This is great because I know that I won't have to worry about how many recipes I want to try or how much I'll need to use.


I wish I had known a long time ago about this great company! There are so many things I find great about them: their speedy shipping, great variety of products, decent prices, frequent and amazing sales, and a large recipe database on their site.



Tropical Traditions has a great mission statement and their coconut oil is also USDA certified organic and. But instead of me listening to me tell you about it. Why don't you watch this much more interesting video?

If you decide that you'd like to buy some of Tropical Traditions products you can get a free copy of their informational book about virgin coconut oil. Simply by typing in 7652080, when asked “how did you hear about us?" and answering “referred by a friend”

Time to make something full of coconut!

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I want to bake with some coconut oil!!! Wow! How awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not seen it before in stores..will keep an eye out

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to have gotten this! I will try to find it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pawsitivelife This coconut oil is available only on their website unfortunately but ordering it is a great option if you want to try out coconut oil

    ReplyDelete

Your turn!

COPYRIGHT 2020 KATCUPCAKE.COM